Re: pitch shifting and harmonizing again (emergency)

Not laughing at Todd's predicament by any means, but MAN what I'd give
for some patches that sounded "very Evantidish" ... or Eventidish,
too.

Sigh. Maybe one day ...anybody want to trade an Eclipse for a pair
well-loved DD-20's (*GRIN, see earlier post today ... )

Best,

Dennis