Re: Interactive Looping with Crowd

That's a great idea. I figured what I would do is have four interactive
stations: The Joe Rut machine (1/4 inch), my bird call machine (1/4 inch),
an open mic for vocals, talking, etc, and a mic on some other instrument
like my tongue drum or maybe a music box.  I plan to provide instructions
that will invite the crowd to walk up and experiement with the instrument
of
their choice, while I play my guitar solo freestyle in the background. I
will interact with what they do. That way, they start to get the idea of
what is invovled in free improvisation in a group setting, listening,
reacting, call and response, complementing others' parts, and so on.

Kris