Re: CT-Collective "Bugs"!

My neighbours were a bit scared tonight... I put the speakers (hide) on a window at low gain but audible while having a summers dinner outside ... thanks Kris and all the CT members who made this possible, and of course our webmaster Michael... All was great fun at the end, don't worry. But fear comes into play also, isn't?