Re: Harmonies...man

Wish I could be there.... Sounds like a great time but too much family things going on down here in West Virginia.

Peace,
Weg in WV

Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
i use the "pitch shifters" if that is indeed what they are on my two INEKOS.....one pre loop and one post loop.....love the knobs, i never know what will happen when i spin them.....perhaps like me they are not "intelligent".....but that's how i like it.....:).....m
p.s. pittsburgh's first live looping xtravagoonsa this friday the 18th. featuring daryl shaw, brian good, steven guerrero and klobuchar.....@ the international childrens art gallery, 5020 penn ave. (the garfield area).....8:00 pm.....be there or be not there!

"one man, one oat!" OAT WILLY

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com