Another electro-acoustic demonstration (in San Francisco)

What weird synergy! I have a very similar event coming up this Sunday
in San Francisco:

Sunday July 20th, 2008
Musicians Union Hall
116 9th Street @ Mission
San Francisco
6:00 pm - 9:00 PM

"Touch the Gear!" Free Public Demonstrations and Expo

A free public event presented as a micro-demo exposition where local
experimental musicians demonstrate how they use their gear, and let
you make sounds with their stuff. Explore the mysterious worlds of
invented unusual acoustic instruments, computer music software, and
"tablecore" electronics, all presented in a friendly environment.

With:
Matt Davignon - drum machine/fx pedals
Tom Duff - homemade cargo-built banjo / modified guitar
Lance Grabmiller - PC computer software - AudioMulch
Scott Looney - Macintosh patches for sampling and sound manipulation
Tom Nunn - Mothics: Hand-built percussion boards
LX Rudis - CD DJ rig / Kaoss Pad / AirFX
Bob Scott-Sato (Xome) - NoiseFX: Noise pedal retailer
Mark Wilson (Conure) - Noise Pedals

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Krispen Hartung
<khartung@cableone.net> was like: