Re: new Augustus Loop is skinnable and scriptable

> I noticed the "Record Offset" function. Is this for compensating for
> plug-in latency?

Specifically, it's for compensating for the latency of other
plug-ins/hardware that you might be using inline with Augustus. It's
not for compensating for the latency of Augustus itself - it doesn't
introduce any. See
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187355

cheers,
os.