From: Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:36 am
Subject: Re: SouthEast Loopers? (US)

andy garber wrote:
> Wow, great to know there's some friends around -
> I love WNC! I've been going to Linville Gorge since I could drive.
> Also - I go to Belle Chere every year in Asheville (biggest street > fest in NC).
> I'll be there this year too - a bit late for any musical plans I think > but, I'd
> be more than happy to meet up w/ anyone to share a beer and put some > faces
> with some names.
> I'd love to plan a gig in Asheville a bit later this fall.
> If I can find an extra day around a weekend as well,
> it'd be great to keep on trucking down to ATL.
> Please hit me up if you'd like to join forces for a show sometime
> in the fall for Asheville.
Hi Andy,

Belle Chere looks fantastic! I've already been to Asheville and Atlanta this year on separate trips. Electro-music in August will make my third trip south this year! I doubt that I can afford much more car travel this year. But I want to keep touch for the future. Please write off-list to talk about WNC plans.

Cheers,

Bill