Re: Audio Damage Ricochet

Ah yes... I think I stumbled upon this before however this thread
motivated me to download and read the manual in detail.

It appears the plugin has a stereo output -- each tap is independently
pannable.

This plugin would be a great improvement over the (Cubase supplied)
"Double Delay" plugin that I used at Y2K7 and Electro-music.

The manual says that the pre-delay can be set to maximum delay of four
seconds.  The taps can be set to a maximum of two seconds each.

So, my question is:  are the taps connected in series (that is, at the
max setting, the fifth tap would delay fourteen seconds (4+2+2+2+2+2)
after the original signal or in parallel meaning that the max delay
time would be six seconds (4 sec pre-delay + 2 second tap)?

-- Kevin