Re: OT: Hey Loopers< MF is blowing out Mackie SRM 350 p.a.portable PA speakers

i had the RCFs for a while but i found them too brilliant for my
taste,they also seem to "hiss" quite a bit when you are not
playing.Nevertheless they are very nice and they are the smartest designed
of all with handles on the sides and top plus great cover bags!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom