AW: sooperlooper happiness

> > very pleased with the results. Not a single glitch.
> >
> > Hooray!
>

> Good to hear!

Per, let me ask you as one of the hardcore Mobius users: how are your
experiences regarding stability, using the current "recommended beta"?

To chime in on that one, the last time I did a big series of live
performances with no time in between to fix stuff (back at Y2k6loopfest),
Mobius (I think it was an early 1.29 beta) acted up several times,
sometimes
crashing the computer.

On my recent world tour (which more than before makes use of some of the
tricky feats of Mobius), not a single problem...

        Rainer