From: Buzap Buzap [mailto:buzap@gmx.net]
Sent: July 19, 2008 7:27 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: endings for live performance

Hi Mark

with the RC-50 you can define for each of the three loops (PHRASEs), if you
want to fade out. You can also specify fade-out time.
However, personally I have connected an expression pedal to the RC-50 that
works as a volume pedal for the current Phrase. So I fade out basically via
Volume pedal.

Another nice trick: Use an effect pedal with a lot of echo/delay/reverb at
the end. This way, your sound won't stop suddenly but with a nice effect.

I assume you know that you can connect a stop pedal to the RC-2?
Normally, I can stop it quite well with the "double stop". But what we did
tonight was to keep on playing a riff on mandoline + harmonica after the
loop stopped.
In fact, tonight is the first time ever that I've used the RC-2 + external
stop pedal in a live session :-))

regards
Buzap

Jetzt dabei sein: