Re: Boss DD-20 or Boss RE-20 twin pedals??

Hi there Marc,
I had the DD-20 briefly. It is the only pedal I ever returned to Musicians Friend. I really despised the sound of the delays. Just my opinion.

So you know I'm already biased, but for several other reasons, I don't like Boss/Roland. One of which being the "glitch" on my RC-50...(I changed over the EDP).

Anyhow, I was very very suspicious of the RE-20. But since I broke my DL4, and my Line 6 Echo Park has been deteriorating, I was on the lookout for a new tap tempo delay. Boss IS very reliable, if nothing else. So...

With some reluctance I tried the RE-20, and found the delay sounded very very nice. And the tap tempo was quite good. The reverbs are ok, warm but a little short for my tastes. Suffice to say, I bought the darned thing and like it a lot. I'm not sure what features the online video tout, but its good.

I hope that helps some.
-Patrick