Re: What would loopers do without power?

awesome, Sam!

Funnily enough, the people I'm staying with in Toronto told me about
this band, who do completely bike-powered tours - transportation and
power. They just put on the Bicycle Music Festival, which used zero grid
power.

http://www.shakeyourpeace.com/news.htm

I'm going to be making music off the grid myself before too long, the
house we're building in Oaxaca is all solar-powered.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com