Re: Was: Re: Facebook OT/Now: "Loopers Delight" Group on Facebook

Not sure how to link folks to my facebook but here it is!

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/profile.php?id=586596944

or look up richard sales on vancouver island B.C. Canada

I'm in summer high work output mode so 'friend' me!

very cool. United we jam!!!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.