RE:Handsonc

I forgot to chime in on some other points.

The sounds ARE really cool and you can tweak em any way you want.
The response of the pads is really good. Not a real drum head but I'd
say about 75% there. You can definitely get 4 different volumes out of
one sound.
There's a jack for the hi-hat pedal ( rarely use the actual drum kit sounds)
and a jack for start/stop pedal for the sequencer.
You can play this thing w/ your fingers, palms.
I wouldn't recommend drum sticks but, I do use soft mallets sometimes.
A wooden tip might not severely damage it but, it would scare the surface
pretty bad.

Ok - that's the extent of my knowledge for the time being.
I got my head in like 3 manuals right now and havn't gotten any
further.

AndyGarber