Re: ebow for piano

Sculpture in Logic does this beautifully. $499.
On Jul 28, 2008, at 9:52 AM, Travis Hartnett wrote:

One of my dream instruments was a piano with an eBow on each string and velocity sensitivity mapped to the eBow strength, but it would be horribly expensive.

As far as your request, I've never heard of an eBow knockoff, so I guess Behringer's asleep at the wheel on this one.  I also suspect that a 9V powered eBow lacks the strength to make piano strings respond.  Also recall that pianos use multiple strings for the same note in many cases and that alignment of the eBow field and the string is crucial to making the effect work.

TH