Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:49 PM
Subject: lexicon mpx1

hi,

i have just seen that amazon sells lexicon mpx1 for 500$. this unit nearly 10 years old. i think lexicon wants to get rid of them all in a short time. do you think this machine is a good investment? i am not sure if the effects are good compared to the technology nowadays.

best.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Altered Realities" album is out on New Albion Records:
chosen as"Album of the year 2007" by All About Jazz Magazine
www.newalbion.com/NA_CDS/NA131/NA131.htm
www.amazon.com/Helvacioglu-Altered-Realities-Erdem/dp/B000GFLE9A/sr=8-1/qid=1161162264/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0939524-3125629?ie=UTF8