Re: link re: OT 100 top freeware plugins

I was counting how many plug-ins I am using in my big livelooping
setup: 13. That's all I want and all I need. Anything I want to do is
possible with these few, but sharp, tools. A better way to find
suitable plug-ins, than buying 100 to try out, is to log on to a
couple fora and hear what people are recommending for your specific
needs. Then get what you need and put your energy into becoming good
at using them.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen