re the Chinapainting earlier posting

Not to overextend here but I meant to include the mention of our new CD in my previous post on the Chinapainting mini-tour and Nave concert set retrospective...

What made this recent Chinapainting mini tour additionally great was that we announced the release of our new and 3rd CD, this one titled Night Blooming Cereus which was our first studio recording.  Daryl and I did the initial sessions last July, spent several months over the winter/spring reviewing and culling down the 20 something improvisational settings to 10 and finally the released 8 we had professionally mastered.  The artwork was created by long-time friend of Daryl's Douglas Witmer and just in time for our bringing Chinapainting live last week we rolled out Night Blooming Cereus.  This recording is some of the finest work I've had the pleasure to be part of and am just very excited about putting it out there representing our duo.  Samples and purchasing info are available at www.chinapaintingmusic.com/music.htm.

Best

Jim

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com