Re: Tabletop loopers

Hi Rafael,

In answer to the 'ideal looper' question, mine would be an Electro
Harmonix 2880
that allowed different loop lengths for each channel and had an fx send on
each
channel as well. Apart from that the 2880 comes really close as my ideal
tabletop
looper (especially coupled with a mini-KP and/or a deluxe memory man).
Something
about the interface on this machine really clicks for me as a performance
instrument. Don't see much mention of it here...

Simon

On Tue Aug 19 16:55 , Mark Sottilaro  sent: