Re: mini review: BOSS SL-20 SLICER/LOOPER pedal

> Rick wrote:
> Anyone else want to review the KAOSS PAD 3 as a looping device?
> It's just fantastic for re sampling and loop stuff we've done and then
> manipulating the
> hell out of it with time based effects (filters, delays, verbs, et. al.)

Hi Rick,
I recently tested a Korg Kaospad 3 for about 2 hours. Although it's
designed for DJ's, you can of course use it for any style. Imo it's
perfect for creating bizarre rhythmic drones and loops and it works much
quicker than an EDP or LP1 with a footcontroller. The internal effects are
stunning and one of the best I've heard in years. You could use the
Kaospad 3 standalone or as a sort of post-looper synced to an EDP or LP1
and resample that.
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/