Re: AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

Interesting...I guess I don't know many guitar players who get tired of
their amps frequently. I bought a '66 Princeton thirteen years ago and,
even though I'm not playing electric these days, it lasted me through
three or four bands and I never felt like I needed anything different in
an amp. Though I do agree with Travis that guitar gear keeps its value
(and I'm not so convinced that hardware will be in museums in 30 years),
if your path leads you to maximum flexibility and frequent change then
the software solution sounds custom-made for you..!

As for me...hell, I'm still using tape...my electric guitar needs its
electric amp!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com