RE: Cutting up the FCB-1010 (removing expression pedals)?

i was about to prepre to do this as well...but quick question about the fcb1010 ....
are you limited to one midi message per button or can you layer 4-8 different messages sent on different midi channels with a single button press?

ty
fro

> From: info@zoekeating.com
> Subject: Re: Cutting up the FCB-1010 (removing expression pedals)?
> Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:26:55 -0700
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> bob charest, who i found on the FCB list, is doing this for me right
> now!!! he's a professional musician in maine and has many
> talents...he posted photos of his pedal-removal job up the FCB group
> list and i was very impressed.
>
> anyway, he agreed to do it, and i shipped him a pedal for him to
> modify. the pedals are coming off and the power supply will go in a
> little box that i'll mount in my rig (which will send power down a
> midi cable). there are other ways you could do the power thing, i
> decided that was the best option for me.
>
> i talked to him yesterday and he was just painting the finished
> product with a black flake finish (!!).
>
> i should get it this week. i asked him if he wanted to keep it a
> secret or not, but he says he is into the idea of this being a little
> sideline.
>
> i'm very exited!
>

> On Aug 31, 2008, at 2:57 PM, Buzap Buzap wrote:
>
> > Hi folks
> >
> > it would be kind of neat to have the Behringer FCB-1010 as a more
> > compact option _without_ expression pedals. And only take
> > additional pedals if you need them.
> >
> > Looking inside the FCB1010:
> > http://www.el34world.com/Misc/Music/images/IMG_0230.jpg
> > It could be actually possible: Cut the metal case off right where
> > the pedals begin, cut off the pedals, externalize the power supply.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> > Buzap
> > --
> > GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spaß haben mit
> > Pastry Passion!
> > http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free/
> > puzzle/6169196

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!