Re: Software looping with Mainstage - configuration update, Soundflower, Jack, etc.

I just got a Multiac Spectrum. Love it. However, why they use a fucking slotted headstock is beyond me. Its ugly, bigger then it needs to be, hard to string, and it doesnt fit in gigbags, or guitar hangers. I just commisioned a local luthier to build a new neck for it. Can't wait.