Re: VG-99 Yes it can

Consider the possibility that your skills as a musician and composer may greatly outstrip your abilities as a self-producer and editor.  You seem to think that the problem is that your "musician" can't produce works of suitable quality in a timely manner, when the problem may be more that your "editor" is unable to recognize quality in a timely manner.

Consider letting your wife be the gatekeeper for a while...

TH

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Mech <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:
However, as to why it's not easy to find my work, there's a very simple reason for that: I suck.  :D

Okay, that's perhaps a bit harsh.  Were I a poet, I might opine that my muse is fickle and fleeting.  The truth of the matter is that I'm an anal-retentive perfectionist with a short attention span.  So, by the time I get a piece kicked into something even mildly approaching a finished state, I can't stand it any longer.  <*thud*>

>From there, it almost always goes into the rubbish bin.

My wife keeps threatening to record and upload some of this noodling I'm doing all the time.  Maybe I should just let her.  At least something would get out there, "finished" or otherwise.  ;)