Re: OT: Dummy-Plug Trick for SL-20 Slice

mech wrote:
"Additionally, I'm wondering if your old Ampliton trick might work
here too: the one where you were plugging two completely different
mono signals into the stereo inputs, then letting the internal
oscillators mix between the two different sound sources.  If the
Slicer's Stereo Output Modes affect the dry signal, I don't see why
you couldn't do something similar -- with or without the effected
signal."

Gosh,  was it me that posted that?
I don't remember ever doing that with the Ampliton, but
tomorrow when I wake up I'm going to try all these tricks.

How f*cking cool!!!

if is works,   it strikes me that you could then
sum the output of the Ampliton's two mixed signals
and then send it , mono to the SL-20 similarly
and really mix it up.

We'll see.

thanks for the stimulation, again!