Re: ( Mobius rhythmic accuracy) was: now That First Loop

Hi Per,
Let me explain better,as soon as i hit the second record to close the loop
the loop playback starts really fast, almost like skipping the first
beat...make sense?
Hmmm i dont understand what you are saying about my mail client because i
see it on the list and everybody seems to be getting them.I did see
yesterday that when you mailed me it was off list so when i replied it was
sent to you only so you might want to check your mail client.
Let me know
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom