RE: ( Mobius rhythmic accuracy) was: now That First Loop

Jeff perfect!!! i had been putting different values in those boxes no
wonder it was not working i have 250milliseconds in both and now is pure
heaven!!!

would you please guide me through how to manipulate the output of all
tracks? anybody?
I go to midi control then:
under function-track group
      control-output level