Re: Best way to use EDP & tube amp w/out an effects loop?

feel the pain of everyone,then...
i feel nothing.
yeah thats always been a problem for me too-love old amps-hate to put
stuff in front of the input.
one answer i came up w/ :
get a hotplatehttp://www.thdelectronics.com/product_page_hotplate.html
w/ the correct impedance of course-go line out to edp, then a power amp or
p.a.