Re: live video sampling/looping

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Ben <benoitruelle@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I had never heard of this SW (SenS IV by www.smadsteck.nl) before:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Ya0DPqes0
>
> That's what I call interaction.
>
> Ben

Awesome! There are many more links at his home page
http://www.eboman.info/. In fact, Eboman's home page is nothing but a
big bunch of links! Perfectly in line with his general concept. Really
interesting stuff! To me this appears more as cutups - although
executed with more modern tools than William S Burroughs had access to
- than as live looping.

This morning I was just kicking off by checking out another cutup
artist, UK lad Max Tundra. "Cutup" in the essence of picking ideas
from decades of past music history and splicing it all together into
original compositions.   http://www.myspace.com/maxtundra

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen