Re: Monsters of Loop - Bill Frisell

I was just listening to the Naked City complete set again this morning
actually...such good stuff! A million ideas. There are two versions of
Grand Guignol on it, actually, one w/Mike Patton doing his "vocalizing"
thing. I don't think there's too much looping on that tune, but on some
of the others you can definitely hear Frisell's 16-second EH box.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com