Re: OT NINE INCH NAILS in Concert tonight in Oakland: ASTONISHING LIGHT SHOW

More skinny on the show's production:

http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/news/2008/09/nin_show?currentPage=all

http://www.momentfactory.com/

"For the most part, those visuals come from Reznor and Rob Sheridan, Reznor's creative partner and the art director for NIN. But the two had considerable help from a few outside parties in putting together the production.

Roy Bennet, a veteran lighting designer who worked with Reznor on the Downward Spiral and Fragile tours, designed and put together the LiTS set according to Trent's initial specs.

It was also Bennet who suggested bringing in the other key part to the show, a company called Moment Factory."

Best,

~~D.