Re: AW: musicianship for solo loopers? (was OT NINE INCH NAILS)

Keller Williams is very entertaining. He must be as he sells out
theatres every night. But he's a player and not a tweaker.
I've seen a lot of loopers who arent very good players, they just
tweak effects to try to make it interesting. Thats cool and all, but
they are at a big disadvantage (imo). There's been some recent videos
posted of players focused 110% on there pedalboard. That to me is
certain death onstage. If you are going to use effects as
instruments, they should be as natural to control as a Stratocaster.