73-D again

Sorry I forgot to say one thing about 73-D and the digital
dirstibution thing:

http://www.mem.li/CD-73-D_e.html

I was thinking of publishing the electronic SCORE of the piece so
everyone who has an EDP connected to a PC via MIDI can play the
composition.

But you guys who are at the core of it all: How many of you would
actually be interested? - I mean: every job you do will cost you a
certain amount of time and money and you would want something back
for it.

I can't put my composition on eBay, the way it would work with my old
guitar, and see what happens (what it's worth for the folks out
there). But if there is a serious request for it and people are
willing to share the cost I am happy to go for it.

Thanks for whatever feedback.

Phil