Re: New loopy CD out now: Philipp Zurcher|73-D

I would also like to warmly congratulate you on this recording, I LOVED THE MP3 demo... and my response the "should you sell it electronically" debate is that, I never made a cent thru ITunes, no one visits my website (which is broken anyway), no one clicks my PAY buttons... I only sell my stuff at gigs, and then LOTS!!!! ..so I have NO IDEA if it works to sell thru ITunes...

However, in this case, I clicked the BUY button, filled in my details, and eagerlly await a real, physical, hard, plastic a cardboard, copy.

congrats again...

www.markfrancombe.com
www.looop.no