Re: Richard Wright

Agreed, he had a beatuiful, gentle voice.  He was also quite a poet,
many of the great Floyd songs had lyrics penned by Wright.  Echoes was
a Wright masterpiece, and in my opinion one of the greatest songs of
all time.

I hope that wherever he roams he finds peace.  His music touched a
great many lives and we are grateful.

Todd