Re: AW: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:
>> Sorry, but the Repeater time-stretches to keep the loop's
>> length intact while transposing. That's a different concept.
>
> Actually, the Repeater can do both: independent pitch transpose/time
> stretch, as well as varispeed analogous to Mobius' rate shift. The second
> concept, however, is not available from the front panel; you need to use
> MIDI CCs.

The Repeater is still in a different concept, being based on one four
track loop. I still think Luis nailed one of the two major
characteristics of Mobius, scripting - and that the other is the
varispeed option in a multi channel/loop environment.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)