Re: Mobius first impressions... and questions.

ciao Mark,
before anyone starts to get angry, I need to fix a mistake I have written.
It is when talking about Speed change, I was actually referring to Pitch
change.
Speed change works perfect ( half speed).

I would love to have that amazing speed change without affecting pitch
how it was on the Repeater.

If I may give Mobius plus AM the final appreciation I can say that I
have been playing many gigs and recording sessions since 2006 ( or
2005?) and I have NEVER had a problem.

Have fun !

Luca