loopers-delight-off-topic@googlegroups.com

hey kiddies.....we can yell and scream and carry on and party our brains out over here and not be bothered with OT upset!.....i would really love to hear everyone's feelings on these issues.....the folks on LD have always made me think and i respect the level of thought and discussion here but i must admit to feeling paranoid about OT stuff on LD proper.....i think that was why this group was started.....or carry on here, i don't care, i enjoy the debate.....m

"AMERICANS ARN'T STUPID".....BARACK OBAMA

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!