Re: EDP action

Hi there,

I don't know what sort of "feedback" you were after . . . but I gave it
a listen . . . and liked what I heard.

What more can I say?

Nice use of the Whammy pedal.

It's difficult to determine what the Kaossilator was providing exactly.

I've been wondering how one would use it ever since they came on the
market.

What part did it contribute?

Best regards,

Ted Killian

"I’ve gotten the scary feeling, for the first time in my life, that
dimwittedness is not just on the march in the U.S., but that it might
actually prevail." -- Bob Herbert, New York Times