Re: OT: McCains Howard Dean Moment.

Well since we all want to discuss it,
it is probably more important than looping anyway.
Everybody should be outraged by our entire Congress -- DEMs and REPs.

I promise you all -- I will NOT vote
for ANYBODY who voted for the
Bank Fraud Reward Bill, including

Barrack Obama
John McCain
Rep. Mike Simpson of ID

To those of you who do,
-- you are "enablers" -- no better than those
career politicians who continue to sell the USA down the river,
and continue to get reelected.

No excuses.
No party politics and finger pointing.

WAKE UP PEOPLE
The Republicrat-Demican game is just a distraction
by professional con artists.
They depend on you to choose and defend "home teams"
like the Super Bowl.

George