Re: Y2K8 ACCOMODATIONS: important ALL PERFORMERS please read thisand respond

Good Lord, this is a large email distribution list; apologies to anyone
who is uninterested.

I doubt I will be able to attend this year; work, new puppy, & primary
caregiver for my ALZ Mom keep me local & busy & tied down.  I'm the idiot
who missed it last year because I went camping a week too early (but
seeing the fireworks from the Seacliff State Beach were worth it).

I am in San Mateo on the Peninsula 10 minutes from SFO and about an hour+
from Santa Cruz and gladly offer a sleep sofa and/or a futon in an empty
room to anyone needing a place to crash before or after the festival.
Warning - 2 cats & 1 puppy in case you are allergic.

Just drop me a line,

Jim W.