Re: Public Beta of Numerology 2.0

Thanks Per.
Since reading your past posts I was curious about this host... now's time to spend testing what numerology

2008/10/9 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Hi Guys,

A short reminder that a public beta for Numerology 2.0 is offered for free now at
http://www.five12.com/

What is Numerology?

Numerology is a modular music sequencing and audio plugin environment for Mac OS X. It takes the step sequencing and modulation metaphors established by the analog sequencers of the 70's, and implements them in a structured and highly interactive software environment designed for experimentation, improvisation and live performance. By using Numerology in conjunction with your choice of Audio Unit plugins and hardware synths, you can create an open compositional environment that is truly your own.

I've had a lot of fun using the Num 2.0 beta as the AU host for Augustus Loop. What you can do then is to set up a bunch of sequencer modules to spit control data into the looper to have it go totally nuts with whatever audio you play into it. My choice of Augustus Loop is because I don't know of any other OS X looper that is totally stable when mangling pitch/speed/rate intervals while overdubbing, reversing etc.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)