Re: video with some looping interest

the "ambience" is the audio from the camcorder - the main mix you hear
was recorded on the laptop as I was playing. I just cross-faded them
in iMovie.

Ableton Live is really impressive like that - I can do all I need to
do to perform, with all my real-time looping, and effects plug-ins and
stuff - *and* Live can still manage to record a multi-track recording
of the whole gig.

btw it's these multi-track recordings that Andrew takes and mixes down
for the Improvizone downloads:
http://www.improvizone.com/downloads.php

cheers,
os.