Re: Can you help me evaluate 2 computers for live looping purposes

I'm using an Acer Aspire One to write this message. I've got the Linux
version with the very pokey solid state drive. It's great for the
internet, but I wouldn't expect much for music applications.

I'll concur with Jeff on the Celeron Laptop. It's $300 more, but I'm
real happy with my $700  Acer Extensa EX5620-6030 Core 2 Duo
T7500(2.20GHz)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115493
I thought I'd want to install XP, but it runs fine on Vista. It ran
the Live Five Performance test at 15%. Pretty good since my quad core
home built computer scores 13%.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net