Re: Vocal tape echo

Hi Bill,

I've just uploaded a new recording of a recent performance of the vocal / tape echo which hopefully doesn't contain the same distortion! Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IdLtfWhYvs

And a better hammered dulcimer/electric violin/flute one using Boss RC-50 Looping Station:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mUDdob-Hew

Appreciate your comments!

Kayla x