Re: Lurker surfacing with OT Question

I remember grabbing "Bush of Ghosts" the moment I read about it in the NY
Times way back when.  It took a little getting used to, but you knew it
was
worth it while trying to grok it... and foreshadowed works to come by
others, using the sample-and-hold-to-repeat-or-stutter motif.  I think the
only part of the film "Wall Street" I liked was the use of "Mea Culpa",
the
second track, with the "slimy politician on radio" voice... but of course
at
this point we had not as yet heard the works later included on the
Ultimate
Fripp and Eno collection, "Healthy Colours", done sometime round 1974:
"Happy people wear heal-heal-healthy colours"...

I was able to get the copy with "Q'uran" on CD before a bunch of whiners
foreshadowed the protest about those Mohammed cartoons, by complaining
that
a recording of someone singing part of the Koran somehow violated
religious
law - even though it was taken from an LP itself...

Lately I've been mulling over Roxy Music's "Virginia Plain", which sounds
like several of Eno's songs in the Warm Jets/Tiger Mountain sets.  Dunno.
Whatcha think?