Listen To The AM/FM Show, Car Talk, and Good Clean Fun

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, October 25 at 6:00
am.  I will continue the special on Sequences Electronic Music
Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is
http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

CAR TALK                                                http://wdiy.org
Saturday at 10 am during Car Talk, I will help host the show on WDIY to
entire you to become a member of WDIY.  Yes folks, it's the WDIY Fall
Membership Drive.  It is very important for listeners to become members
because that is how WDIY stays on the air.  No commercials every five
minutes day in and day out.  Just great programming with two membership
drives each year.  Hey, we've got bills, too.  So if you enjoy what you
hear on WDIY, now is the time to support the station with your
membership.  Call 610-758-8810 and take two minutes to make a pledge or
make a secure on-line pledge at http://wdiy.org and feel good about
supporting 88.1 FM.

GOOD CLEAN FUN                                          http://wdiy.org
Everyone needs a break.  Kate needs a break from hosting her fun show.
I need a break from playing only certain kinds of music.  You need a
break from your hectic work week.  So tune in to WDIY at 88.1 FM
Saturday night at 9 pm and listen to me host Good Clean Fun.  It'll be
a hoot!