Re: OT Children's toy instruments for looping

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 6:00 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

>  I just recorded a snippet so you can hear the
> sounds.
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/283659/TOY%20WATER%20TRUMPET%20demo.WAV

The link gives this error message:

 "Oops! (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home."

It seems you have used spaces in the file name. That's a classic no-no for the internet because the server fills in the empty spaces, which actually changes the file name. Here the spaces have been filled with "%20". It's not a good idea to use big letters in file names for online documents either, because capitals are dealt with differently by different web servers.

It would be fun to hear that toy recording! Maybe you can repost it with an internet safe file name?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)