Re: Video Visualization in Windows Media Player activated by audio

hi Kris,
from the andy-info-archives:-

WinAmp has a plug-in called "NullSoft Line-In" ... you
can download it from them if need be.

Select that plug-in (Options, Preferences, Plug-Ins, Input), then select
File, Location, then type in "linein://" (without quotes)

I just plugged something into my soundcard line-in and it seems to control
the visualizations ... cool!

Make sure you hit "Play" in WinAmp ....

....author unknown (on LD)

I've had it working, a lot of fun,
and at Mathon with Matthias we had it projected as we improvised,
with Matt's nephew Johnny hacking the visualizations.

Have to say though, the i-tunes visualization that Per showed me recently
was pretty amazing, although he thinks it's probably mac only.

andy butler